Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Changes!

So guess what? A LOT of changes have been taking place! I hope to blog more about them, more currently!

First of all, I (Kristin) quit my job and am a SAHM! (Stay at Home Mom!) I felt with baby girl coming, it was getting so hard to do my job and my stress kept going up while my health was going down. It was a very, very tough decision, but I'm positive it was what I needed to do.

Next, obviously I am getting more and more pregnant! LOL! I was gaining a lot of weight pretty rapidly...say 10 lbs in a month! Luckily, since I quit my job this has slowed down. I think it was stress related because I wasn't sitting around eating all day...or was I? Hehehe!

Now perhaps the most exciting is that we are potty training Lee! Oh yeah. After reading a lot of articles and getting SO MUCH advice, we decided that now is the time. We bought his "big boy" undies and after convincing him that they didn't go on his head or on his arms, we began this adventure. The first day was interesting and eye opening. Second day, he was definitely learning new things, but no "hits" in the potty. At the end of the third day (and spending the whole day nakie), I was wondering if this kid ever was going to get it. Finally, he looks down, says "hurry! hurry!" and runs PAST the bathroom to the other end of the apartment into the living room and sat on his potty and PEED! :) PRAISE GOD! Yes, Jesse tried to credit me, but I think this was all God's doing. We are on day four and still making some progress.

Since I'm on our tiny computer, I can't load pics. For some reason, you need available free space and this one has NONE! How can you use ALL of your free space? Get a tiny computer! :) Be grateful for a blog!!! :) I will try to add more pics later, okay? Okay.

Hoping that another 7 months don't go by....
-The Moores


1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Yay Kristin! As you can see, you're on my blog list. Anyways, good job with the potty training!